From Dagon Ayar to Ngwe Saung by bus
How to get from Yangon to Ngwe Saung
When you want to get from Yangon to Ngwe Saung, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus+taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus+taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 23,629. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 16,358.
How far is Yangon from Ngwe Saung?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Yangon to Ngwe Saung. Your trip will be a total of 249 miles (400 km). The flying distance is 122 miles (196 km).
How long does it take to get from Yangon to Ngwe Saung?
The travel time from Yangon to Ngwe Saung can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 7 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Yangon to Ngwe Saung?
The cost of the trip from Yangon to Ngwe Saung varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Shwe Pyi Lwin: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 16,358 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus+taxi - a one-way Bus+taxi ticket can cost as much as MMK 23,629.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Yangon to Ngwe Saung:
- Bus tickets - MMK 16,358 to MMK 16,358;
- bus+charter price: MMK 23,629 - MMK 23,629. From Yangon to Ngwe Saung starting from 22:00 Aung San Stadium until 22:00 Aung San Stadium
How many trips per day are there between Yangon and Ngwe Saung?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 07:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by bus+charter from Yangon to Ngwe Saung starting from 22:00 Aung San Stadium until 22:00 Aung San Stadium
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Yangon to Ngwe Saung is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Yangon to Ngwe Saung
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Yangon to Ngwe Saung? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 952 chosen bus+charter
- 48 decided to go for a bus.