From Yangon Airport (RGN) to Rakhine (SNW) by flight
Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel destination reviews
How to get from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel
When you want to get from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 184,192. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 21,782.
How far is Yangon from Ngapali Beach any hotel?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel. Your trip will be a total of 211 miles (339 km). The flying distance is 163 miles (261 km).
How long does it take to get from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel?
The travel time from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel?
The cost of the trip from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Myo Sat Thit: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 21,782 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MMK 184,192.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel:
- Bus tickets - MMK 21,782 to MMK 21,782;
- Plane tickets - MMK 133,525 to MMK 184,192;
How many trips per day are there between Yangon and Ngapali Beach any hotel?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Yangon to Thandwe depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Yangon to Thandwe. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MMK 133,525.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Yangon to Thandwe
Air KBZ, Air Thanlwin, Myanmar National Airlines
Taking a bus from Yangon to Thandwe is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Yangon to Ngapali Beach any hotel? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 57% decided to go for a bus.
- 43% users took a plane.