From Yangon Central to Naypyitaw by train
From Aung Mingalar to Naypyitaw by bus
From Yangon Airport (RGN) to Naypyitaw by flight
Yangon to Naypyitaw Central destination reviews
How to get from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central
When you want to get from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 309,349. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 11,750.
How far is Yangon from Naypyitaw Central?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central. Your trip will be a total of 373 miles (600 km). The flying distance is 206 miles (331 km).
How long does it take to get from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central?
The travel time from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central?
The cost of the trip from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Elite Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 11,750 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MMK 309,349.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central:
- Bus tickets - MMK 11,750 to MMK 17,626;
- Train tickets - MMK 16,157 to MMK 16,157;
- Plane tickets - MMK 177,604 to MMK 309,349;
How many trips per day are there between Yangon and Naypyitaw Central?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 26 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Yangon to Naypyitaw depart during the day - there are approximately 20 departures a day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 3 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Yangon to Naypyitaw. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MMK 177,604.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Yangon to Naypyitaw
Air KBZ, Myanmar Airways Intl, Myanmar National Airlines
Taking a bus from Yangon to Naypyitaw is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Yangon to Naypyitaw Central? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 58% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 36% decided to go for a bus.
- 6% users took a plane.