Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport by flight from LAK 408,431
From Vientiane Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport by Flights
How to get from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport
When you want to get from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi+Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about LAK 4,215,595. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as LAK 408,431.
How far is Vientiane from Suvarnabhumi Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Your trip will be a total of 436 miles (700 km). The flying distance is 327 miles (526 km).
How long does it take to get from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport?
The travel time from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport?
The cost of the trip from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Naga Travel (นากา ทราเวล): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as LAK 408,431 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi+Bus - a one-way taxi+Bus ticket can cost as much as LAK 4,215,595.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- Bus tickets - LAK 408,431 to LAK 408,431;
- Plane tickets - LAK 484,939 to LAK 1,739,655;
- charter+bus price: LAK 3,923,859 - LAK 4,215,595. From Vientiane to Bangkok starting from 00:00 Vientiane any hotel until 00:00 Vientiane any hotel
How many trips per day are there between Vientiane and Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Vientiane to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 11 departures a day.
- 2 by charter+bus from Vientiane to Bangkok starting from 00:00 Vientiane any hotel until 00:00 Vientiane any hotel
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Vientiane to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is LAK 484,939.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Vientiane to Bangkok
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย), Thai Airways, Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์)
Taking a bus from Vientiane to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Vientiane to Suvarnabhumi Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 678 decided to go for a bus.
- 322 users took a plane.