Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya
How to get from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya
When you want to get from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 882,956. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 173,035.
How far is Terminal Mengwi from Surabaya?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya. Your trip will be a total of 291 miles (467 km). The flying distance is 217 miles (348 km).
How long does it take to get from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya?
The travel time from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya?
The cost of the trip from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Tiara Mas: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 173,035 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as IDR 882,956.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya:
- Bus tickets - IDR 173,035 to IDR 324,046;
- Plane tickets - IDR 343,110 to IDR 882,956;
How many trips per day are there between Terminal Mengwi and Surabaya?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 11:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:00. There are 23 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Bali to Surabaya depart during the day - there are approximately 16 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali to Surabaya. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 343,110.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali to Surabaya
Batik Air Indonesia, Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air
Taking a bus from Bali to Surabaya is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Terminal Mengwi to Surabaya? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 85% users took a plane.
- 15% decided to go for a bus.