From Terminal Mengwi to Lombok by bus
From Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) to Lombok by flight
Terminal Mengwi to Lombok destination reviews
How to get from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok
When you want to get from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 49,022,485. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as IDR 216,470.
How far is Terminal Mengwi from Lombok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok. Your trip will be a total of 218 miles (350 km). The flying distance is 76 miles (121 km).
How long does it take to get from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok?
The travel time from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok?
The cost of the trip from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Indonesia AirAsia: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as IDR 216,470 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as IDR 49,022,485.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok:
- Plane tickets - IDR 216,470 to IDR 627,211;
- Bus tickets - IDR 226,787 to IDR 49,022,485;
- Ferry tickets - IDR 253,001 to IDR 770,001.
How many trips per day are there between Terminal Mengwi and Lombok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bali to Lombok depart during the day - there are approximately 31 departures a day.
- Ferries leave from Bali for Lombok 21 times a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali to Lombok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 216,470.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali to Lombok
Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia, Lion Air, Wings Air
Taking a bus from Bali to Lombok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Travelling by ferry is one of the most scenic ways to get from Bali to Lombok as it combines transportation and sightseeing to some extent.
However, with these upsides in mind, you should still understand ferry travel is not for everyone. If you’re prone to seasickness it may be an unpleasant experience. As a rule, a ferry journey isn’t the cheapest way to travel During the high season ferry tickets might be hard to get, so you should always book in advance when possible.
Things to remember: ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions.
The most popular transport from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Terminal Mengwi to Lombok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 86% users voted for a ferry ticket.
- 13% users took a plane.
- 1% decided to go for a bus.