From TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca by bus
From Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to Malacca (MKZ) by flight
From Kuala Lumpur any hotel to Malacca by taxi
From Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB) to Malacca (MKZ) by flight
TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca destination reviews
How to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
When you want to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 1,104.00. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 12.35.
How far is TBS Kuala Lumpur from Malacca?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca. Your trip will be a total of 78 miles (125 km). The flying distance is 71 miles (114 km).
How long does it take to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca?
The travel time from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca?
The cost of the trip from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Mayang Sari: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 12.35 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as MYR 1,104.00.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca:
- Bus tickets - MYR 12.00 to MYR 12.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 371.00 to MYR 371.00;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from MYR 506.00 to MYR 1,104.00.
How many trips per day are there between TBS Kuala Lumpur and Malacca?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 15 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca depart during the day - there are approximately 5 departures a day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 371.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as MYR 506.00.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Malacca? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 67% decided to go for a bus.
- 33% decided to catch a taxi.