From TBS Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu by bus
From Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to Kelantan by flight
From Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB) to Kelantan by flight
How to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal
When you want to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 260.22. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 52.82.
How far is TBS Kuala Lumpur from Kuala Besut Bus Terminal?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal. Your trip will be a total of 335 miles (539 km). The flying distance is 199 miles (320 km).
How long does it take to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal?
The travel time from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal?
The cost of the trip from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Queen Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 52.82 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 260.22.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal:
- Bus tickets - MYR 53.00 to MYR 54.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 93.00 to MYR 260.00;
How many trips per day are there between TBS Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Besut Bus Terminal?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu depart during the day - there are approximately 37 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:00. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 93.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu
AirAsia (AirAsia), Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from TBS Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Besut Bus Terminal? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 83% decided to go for a bus.
- 18% users took a plane.