Special icons you can find in results:
- Instant - Instant confirmation
From Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal by Buses
From Antonia Bus Terminal to Alabang Terminal by Buses
From Legazpi Airport to Alabang Terminal by Flights
Transport types between Tabaco City Central Terminal and Alabang Terminal
Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal destination reviews
How to get from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal
When you want to get from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 5,945. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 709.
How far is Tabaco City Central Terminal from Alabang Terminal?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal. Your trip will be a total of 410 miles (659 km). The flying distance is 199 miles (320 km).
How long does it take to get from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal?
The travel time from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal?
The cost of the trip from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Legaspi St Jude Transport Lines: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 709 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 5,945.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal:
- Bus tickets - PHP 709 to PHP 1,169;
- Plane tickets - PHP 3,675 to PHP 5,945;
How many trips per day are there between Tabaco City Central Terminal and Alabang Terminal?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:00. There are 10 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Albay to Manila depart during the day - there are approximately 9 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Albay to Manila. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 3,675.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Albay to Manila
Airphil Express, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines
Taking a bus from Albay to Manila is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Tabaco City Central Terminal to Alabang Terminal? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.