From Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Koh Chang by van+ferry joint ticket
From Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Koh Chang by van+ferry+bus joint ticket
From Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Koh Chang by bus+ferry joint ticket
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat by taxi
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat by flight
Passenger reviews out of total 3,395 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son
When you want to get from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 5,405. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus+ferry as a bus+ferry ticket costs as low as THB 680.
How far is Suvarnabhumi Burapha from Klong Son?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son. Your trip will be a total of 224 miles (359 km). The flying distance is 152 miles (243 km).
How long does it take to get from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son?
The travel time from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son?
The cost of the trip from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Suvarnabhumi Burapha (บริษัทสุวรรณภูมิบูรพา): travelling by bus+ferry expect to pay as low as THB 680 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 5,405.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son:
- bus+ferry price: THB 680 - THB 680. From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang starting from 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- van+ferry+bus price: THB 695 - THB 695. From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang starting from 11:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 14:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- Plane tickets - THB 2,444 to THB 2,444;
How many trips per day are there between Suvarnabhumi Burapha and Klong Son?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 2 by van+ferry+bus from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang starting from 11:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 14:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- 1 by bus+ferry from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang starting from 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 2,444.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์)
The most popular transport from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Klong Son? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 685 chosen van+ferry+bus
- 270 chosen bus+ferry
- 40 users took a plane.