From Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Koh Chang by bus+ferry joint ticket
From Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Koh Chang by van+ferry joint ticket
From Suvarnabhumi Burapha to Koh Chang by van+ferry+bus joint ticket
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang by taxi
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat by taxi
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat by flight
Passenger reviews out of total 4,007 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat
When you want to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Van+taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 10,858. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as THB 320.
How far is Suvarnabhumi Airport from Trat?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat. Your trip will be a total of 296 miles (475 km). The flying distance is 158 miles (253 km).
How long does it take to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat?
The travel time from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 10 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat?
The cost of the trip from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Triple T (ที ที ที (ทริปเปิล ที)): travelling by van expect to pay as low as THB 320 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 10,858.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat:
- Van price : THB 320 - THB 350;
- Bus tickets - THB 350 to THB 390;
- van+ferry price: THB 430 - THB 630. From Bangkok to Trat starting from 05:00 Ekkamai until 12:00 Ekkamai
- bus+ferry price: THB 680 - THB 680. From Bangkok to Trat starting from 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- van+ferry+bus price: THB 695 - THB 695. From Bangkok to Trat starting from 11:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 14:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- van+charter price: THB 850 - THB 850. From Bangkok to Trat starting from 08:00 Khao San Travel Mart until 08:00 Khao San Travel Mart
- charter+ferry price: THB 1,290 - THB 1,290. From Bangkok to Trat starting from 08:30 Bangkok Hotel Transfer until 08:30 Bangkok Hotel Transfer
- Plane tickets - THB 2,473 to THB 10,858;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 4,490 to THB 6,600.
How many trips per day are there between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Trat?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Bangkok to Trat depart during the day - there are approximately 19 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 05:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:00. There are 18 available bus trips every day.
- 17 by van+ferry from Bangkok to Trat starting from 05:00 Ekkamai until 12:00 Ekkamai
- Flights from Bangkok to Trat depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 2 by van+ferry+bus from Bangkok to Trat starting from 11:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 14:00 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- 1 by bus+ferry from Bangkok to Trat starting from 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha until 07:50 Suvarnabhumi Burapha
- 1 by charter+ferry from Bangkok to Trat starting from 08:30 Bangkok Hotel Transfer until 08:30 Bangkok Hotel Transfer
- 1 by van+charter from Bangkok to Trat starting from 08:00 Khao San Travel Mart until 08:00 Khao San Travel Mart
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Bangkok to Trat any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Trat. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 2,473.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Trat
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์)
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Trat is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Bangkok to Trat. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 4,490.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Bangkok to Trat. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Bangkok to Trat.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 995 chosen charter+ferry
- 993 chosen van+ferry+bus
- 2 users took a plane.
- 2 chosen bus+ferry
- 1 decided to go for a bus.
- 1 opted for a van.
- 1 chosen van+ferry
- decided to catch a taxi.