From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket by taxi
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket by flight
Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket destination reviews
How to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket
When you want to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 15,000. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as THB 1,519.
How far is Suvarnabhumi Airport from Phuket?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket. Your trip will be a total of 360 miles (579 km). The flying distance is 431 miles (693 km).
How long does it take to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket?
The travel time from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket?
The cost of the trip from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์): travelling by flight expect to pay as low as THB 1,519 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 15,000.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket:
- Bus tickets - THB 640 to THB 1,189;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,519 to THB 2,714;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 12,000 to THB 15,000.
How many trips per day are there between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket depart during the day - there are approximately 42 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:40 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 18 available bus trips every day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,519.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket
Thai Airways, Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์)
Taking a bus from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 12,000.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phuket? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users took a plane.
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.
- decided to catch a taxi.