From Surat Thani Train Station to Phang Nga by bus
From Surat Thani Town hotels to Phang Nga by taxi+bus joint ticket
From Surat Thani Town to Phang Nga by bus
Surat Thani to Phang Nga destination reviews
How to get from Surat Thani to Phang Nga
When you want to get from Surat Thani to Phang Nga, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi+Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 300. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 200.
How far is Surat Thani from Phang Nga?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Surat Thani to Phang Nga. Your trip will be a total of 86 miles (138 km). The flying distance is 71 miles (114 km).
How long does it take to get from Surat Thani to Phang Nga?
The travel time from Surat Thani to Phang Nga can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Surat Thani to Phang Nga?
The cost of the trip from Surat Thani to Phang Nga varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Phantip 1970 (พันทิพย์ 1970): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 200 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi+Bus - a one-way taxi+Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 300.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Surat Thani to Phang Nga:
- Bus tickets - THB 200 to THB 220;
- charter+bus price: THB 300 - THB 300. From Surat Thani to Phang Nga starting from 11:30 Surat Thani Town hotels until 15:30 Surat Thani Town hotels
How many trips per day are there between Surat Thani and Phang Nga?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 13:30. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
- 3 by charter+bus from Surat Thani to Phang Nga starting from 11:30 Surat Thani Town hotels until 15:30 Surat Thani Town hotels
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Surat Thani to Phang Nga is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Surat Thani to Phang Nga
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Surat Thani to Phang Nga? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 921 decided to go for a bus.
- 79 chosen charter+bus