From Southern Terminal to Ranong by bus
From Khao San Tara Travel to Ranong by van
From Bangkok Hotel Transfer to Ranong by taxi
Southern Terminal to Ranong destination reviews
How to get from Southern Terminal to Ranong
When you want to get from Southern Terminal to Ranong, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 9,700. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 440.
How far is Southern Terminal from Ranong?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Southern Terminal to Ranong. Your trip will be a total of 324 miles (521 km). The flying distance is 292 miles (469 km).
How long does it take to get from Southern Terminal to Ranong?
The travel time from Southern Terminal to Ranong can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Southern Terminal to Ranong?
The cost of the trip from Southern Terminal to Ranong varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transport Co (บริษัท ขนส่ง จำกัด): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 440 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 9,700.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Southern Terminal to Ranong:
- Bus tickets - THB 440 to THB 780;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,449 to THB 3,403;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 7,100 to THB 9,700.
How many trips per day are there between Southern Terminal and Ranong?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:00. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Bangkok to Ranong depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Bangkok to Ranong any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Ranong. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,449.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Ranong
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย)
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Ranong is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Bangkok to Ranong. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 7,100.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Southern Terminal to Ranong
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Southern Terminal to Ranong? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 998 decided to go for a bus.
- 2 decided to catch a taxi.
- users took a plane.