Singapore to Batam
From HarbourFront Port to Batam by Ferries
From Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Batam by Ferries
Transport types between Singapore and Batam
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
Singapore to Batam destination reviews
How to get from Singapore to Batam?
When you want to get from Singapore to Batam, your choices are limited. There is only one option we offer for this route:
How far is Singapore from Batam?
The overland distance from Singapore to Batam is 42 miles (67 km).
The flying distance is 19 miles (29 km).
How long does it take to get from Singapore to Batam?
The travel time from Singapore to Batam takes 2 hours in media.
How much does it cost to get from Singapore to Batam?
To get from Singapore to Batam prepare to shell out about USD 14.46 for your ticket.
How many trips per day are there from Singapore to Batam?
Ferries depart from Singapore to Batam 38 times a day.
Useful tips for travel from Singapore to Batam
While ferry is the only option we offer for this route, these simple tips and recommendations will help enhance your travel experience.
Things to remember before buying your ferry ticket:
- Ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions - trips can be cancelled or postponed, especially during low or wet season.
- Waters can be rough - always ensure you have necessary medications at hand if you are prone to seasickness.
- If travelling during high season be sure to book your ferry tickets in advance as they are limited and normally sell out quickly.
Do many travellers take ferry from Singapore to Batam?
Up to now, 554 booked ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam through our service. You can check reviews above.