From Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville by bus
From Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville by bus+van joint ticket
From Siem Reap Virak Buntham to Sihanoukville by bus
From Siem Reap Airport (REP) to Sihanoukville (KOS) by flight
Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis destination reviews
How to get from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis
When you want to get from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use . However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 1,212.79. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as USD 25.00.
How far is Siem Reap Bus Station from Sihanoukville Giant Ibis?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis. Your trip will be a total of 328 miles (527 km). The flying distance is 192 miles (308 km).
How long does it take to get from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis?
The travel time from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 0 to 10 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis?
The cost of the trip from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Giant Ibis Transport (Giant ibis Transport): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as USD 25.00 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as USD 1,212.79.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis:
- bus+van price: USD 24.00 - USD 24.00. From Siem Reap to Sihanoukville starting from 23:00 Siem Reap Bus Station until 23:00 Siem Reap Bus Station
- Bus tickets - USD 25.00 to USD 25.00;
- Plane tickets - USD 57.00 to USD 1,213.00;
How many trips per day are there between Siem Reap Bus Station and Sihanoukville Giant Ibis?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 2 by bus+van from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville starting from 23:00 Siem Reap Bus Station until 23:00 Siem Reap Bus Station
- Buses start plying the route from 20:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is USD 57.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville
Cambodia Angkor Air
Taking a bus from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Siem Reap Bus Station to Sihanoukville Giant Ibis? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 97% decided to go for a bus.
- 50% chosen bus+van
- 3% users took a plane.