Sentosa to Johor Bahru destination reviews
How to get from Sentosa to Johor Bahru
When you want to get from Sentosa to Johor Bahru, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about SGD 14.40. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as SGD 2.25.
How far is Sentosa from Johor Bahru?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Sentosa to Johor Bahru. Your trip will be a total of 46 miles (74 km). The flying distance is 29 miles (46 km).
How long does it take to get from Sentosa to Johor Bahru?
The travel time from Sentosa to Johor Bahru can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Sentosa to Johor Bahru?
The cost of the trip from Sentosa to Johor Bahru varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transtar Cross Border SG: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as SGD 2.25 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as SGD 14.40.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Sentosa to Johor Bahru:
- Bus tickets - SGD 2.00 to SGD 14.00;
- Train tickets - SGD 7.00 to SGD 7.00;
How many trips per day are there between Sentosa and Johor Bahru?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:55 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:10. There are 14 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 13 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Singapore to Johor Bahru is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Sentosa to Johor Bahru
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Sentosa to Johor Bahru? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 932 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 68 decided to go for a bus.