From Kota Semarang to Bandung by Buses
From Pucang Gading to Bandung by Buses
From Terminal Banyumanik to Bandung by Buses
From Achmad Yani Airport to Bandung by Flights
How to get from Semarang to Bandung
When you want to get from Semarang to Bandung, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 648,823. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 187,695.
How far is Semarang from Bandung?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Semarang to Bandung. Your trip will be a total of 332 miles (534 km). The flying distance is 196 miles (315 km).
How long does it take to get from Semarang to Bandung?
The travel time from Semarang to Bandung can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Semarang to Bandung?
The cost of the trip from Semarang to Bandung varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Pahala Kencana: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 187,695 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as IDR 648,823.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Semarang to Bandung:
- Bus tickets - IDR 187,695 to IDR 263,915;
- Plane tickets - IDR 648,823 to IDR 648,823;
How many trips per day are there between Semarang and Bandung?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 18:10. There are 6 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Semarang to Bandung depart during the day - there are approximately 3 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Semarang to Bandung. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 648,823.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Semarang to Bandung
Taking a bus from Semarang to Bandung is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Semarang to Bandung
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Semarang to Bandung? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.