From San Jose de Buenavista to Manila by bus
From Dapdap to Manila by bus
From Masbate Airport to Manila by flight
Passenger reviews out of total 4 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila
When you want to get from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 7,891. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 1,159.
How far is San Jose de Buenavista from Manila?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila. Your trip will be a total of 596 miles (958 km). The flying distance is 253 miles (407 km).
How long does it take to get from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila?
The travel time from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 20 hours.
How much does it cost to get from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila?
The cost of the trip from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Isarog Line: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 1,159 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 7,891.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila:
- Bus tickets - PHP 1,159 to PHP 2,659;
- Plane tickets - PHP 3,417 to PHP 7,891;
How many trips per day are there between San Jose de Buenavista and Manila?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 10:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:00. There are 22 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Masbate to Manila depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Masbate to Manila. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 3,417.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Masbate to Manila
Airphil Express, CebGo (CebGo)
Taking a bus from Masbate to Manila is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from San Jose de Buenavista to Manila? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 947 decided to go for a bus.
- 53 users took a plane.