From Puerto Princesa SBE to Palawan by Buses
From Puerto Princesa to Palawan by Vans
From Puerto Princesa any hotel to Palawan by Taxis
From Puerto Princesa any hotel to Palawan by Taxis+Vans
Transport types between Puerto Princesa and Palawan
Puerto Princesa to Palawan destination reviews
How to get from Puerto Princesa to Palawan
When you want to get from Puerto Princesa to Palawan, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Van. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 4,800. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 350.
How far is Puerto Princesa from Palawan?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Puerto Princesa to Palawan. Your trip will be a total of 125 miles (200 km). The flying distance is 14 miles (22 km).
How long does it take to get from Puerto Princesa to Palawan?
The travel time from Puerto Princesa to Palawan can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Puerto Princesa to Palawan?
The cost of the trip from Puerto Princesa to Palawan varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is SBE Transport: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 350 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as PHP 4,800.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Puerto Princesa to Palawan:
- Bus tickets - PHP 350 to PHP 350;
- Van price : PHP 400 - PHP 500;
- charter+van price: PHP 500 - PHP 500. From Puerto Princesa to Palawan starting from 07:00 Puerto Princesa any hotel until 17:30 Puerto Princesa any hotel
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from PHP 4,500 to PHP 4,800.
How many trips per day are there between Puerto Princesa and Palawan?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Puerto Princesa to Palawan depart during the day - there are approximately 13 departures a day.
- 7 by charter+van from Puerto Princesa to Palawan starting from 07:00 Puerto Princesa any hotel until 17:30 Puerto Princesa any hotel
- Buses start plying the route from 08:45 - you can also take a bus as late as 14:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Puerto Princesa to Palawan any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Puerto Princesa to Palawan is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Puerto Princesa to Palawan. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as PHP 4,500.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Puerto Princesa to Palawan. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Puerto Princesa to Palawan.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Puerto Princesa to Palawan
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Puerto Princesa to Palawan? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 480 opted for a van.
- 456 chosen charter+van
- 37 decided to go for a bus.
- 27 decided to catch a taxi.