From Port Barton to Puerto Princesa by bus
From Port Barton to Puerto Princesa by van
From Port Barton any hotel to Puerto Princesa by taxi
From Port Barton any hotel to Puerto Princesa by taxi and van joint ticket
Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport (PPS) destination reviews
How to get from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport
When you want to get from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Van. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Van ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 4,500. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 250.
How far is Port Barton from Puerto Princesa Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport. Your trip will be a total of 72 miles (115 km). The flying distance is 56 miles (89 km).
How long does it take to get from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport?
The travel time from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 4 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport?
The cost of the trip from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is SBE Transport: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 250 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as PHP 4,500.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport:
- Bus tickets - PHP 250 to PHP 250;
- taxi+van price: PHP 500 - PHP 500. From Port Barton to Puerto Princesa starting from 05:30 Port Barton any hotel until 16:30 Port Barton any hotel
- Van price : PHP 500 - PHP 650;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from PHP 4,500 to PHP 4,500.
How many trips per day are there between Port Barton and Puerto Princesa Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:30. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by taxi+van from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa starting from 05:30 Port Barton any hotel until 16:30 Port Barton any hotel
- Vans from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as PHP 4,500.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for traveling from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa.
Things to remember: while traveling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 47% opted for a van.
- 46% chosen taxi+van
- 6% decided to go for a bus.
- 1% decided to catch a taxi.