From Ao Por Pier to Langkawi by ferry
From Phuket Airport to Langkawi by van+ferry joint ticket
From Rassada Pier to Langkawi by van+ferry joint ticket
From Rassada Pier to Langkawi by ferry
From Phuket Airport (HKT) to Langkawi (LGK) by flight
From Phuket Town Hotel Transfer to Langkawi by taxi+van+ferry joint ticket
From Klong Hia Pier to Langkawi by ferry
How to get from Phuket to Langkawi
When you want to get from Phuket to Langkawi, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+van+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A ferry ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 4,300. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as THB 1,656.
How far is Phuket from Langkawi?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Phuket to Langkawi. Your trip will be a total of 327 miles (525 km). The flying distance is 148 miles (237 km).
How long does it take to get from Phuket to Langkawi?
The travel time from Phuket to Langkawi can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Phuket to Langkawi?
The cost of the trip from Phuket to Langkawi varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Malindo Air: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as THB 1,656 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a ferry - a one-way ferry ticket can cost as much as THB 4,300.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Phuket to Langkawi:
- Plane tickets - THB 1,656 to THB 1,656;
- Ferry tickets - THB 3,300 to THB 4,300.
- charter+van+ferry price: THB 3,750 - THB 3,750. From Phuket to Langkawi starting from 06:30 Phuket Town Hotel Transfer until 06:30 Phuket Town Hotel Transfer
How many trips per day are there between Phuket and Langkawi?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Ferries leave from Phuket for Langkawi 6 times a day.
- Flights from Phuket to Langkawi depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
- 1 by charter+van+ferry from Phuket to Langkawi starting from 06:30 Phuket Town Hotel Transfer until 06:30 Phuket Town Hotel Transfer
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Phuket to Langkawi. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,656.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Phuket to Langkawi
Travelling by ferry is one of the most scenic ways to get from Phuket to Langkawi as it combines transportation and sightseeing to some extent.
However, with these upsides in mind, you should still understand ferry travel is not for everyone. If you’re prone to seasickness it may be an unpleasant experience. As a rule, a ferry journey isn’t the cheapest way to travel During the high season ferry tickets might be hard to get, so you should always book in advance when possible.
Things to remember: ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions.
The most popular transport from Phuket to Langkawi
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Phuket to Langkawi? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% users voted for a ferry ticket.