From Phitsanulok Bus Terminal 2 to Bangkok by bus
From Pitsanulok Yarnyon office to Bangkok by bus
From Phitsanulok Airport (PHS) to Don Mueang Airport (BKK) by flight
From Phitsanulok to Bangkok by train
From Phitsanulok Airport to Don Mueang Airport by taxi
From Phitsanulok Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi
From Phitsanulok Hotel Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi
From Phitsanulok Hotel Transfer to Bangkok by taxi
From Phitsanulok Hotel Transfer to Don Mueang Airport by taxi
Phitsanulok to Bangkok destination reviews
How to get from Phitsanulok to Bangkok
When you want to get from Phitsanulok to Bangkok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 6,600. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as THB 278.
How far is Phitsanulok from Bangkok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Phitsanulok to Bangkok. Your trip will be a total of 239 miles (384 km). The flying distance is 202 miles (325 km).
How long does it take to get from Phitsanulok to Bangkok?
The travel time from Phitsanulok to Bangkok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Phitsanulok to Bangkok?
The cost of the trip from Phitsanulok to Bangkok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Thai Railways (การรถไฟแห่งประเทศไทย): travelling by train expect to pay as low as THB 278 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 6,600.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Phitsanulok to Bangkok:
- Train tickets - THB 278 to THB 287;
- Bus tickets - THB 291 to THB 418;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,055 to THB 1,617;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 6,050 to THB 6,600.
How many trips per day are there between Phitsanulok and Bangkok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Phitsanulok to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 27 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:45. There are 21 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 6 trains per day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Phitsanulok to Bangkok any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Phitsanulok to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,055.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Phitsanulok to Bangkok
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย), Thai Lion Air
Taking a bus from Phitsanulok to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Phitsanulok to Bangkok. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 6,050.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Phitsanulok to Bangkok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Phitsanulok to Bangkok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 88% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 12% decided to go for a bus.