From Pattaya Phetprasert to Trat by bus
From Pattaya Town to Trat by taxi
From Pattaya Town to Koh Chang by van
From Pattaya Town to Koh Chang by taxi
From Pattaya Town to Koh Chang by taxi+ferry joint ticket
From Pattaya Town to Trat by taxi+ferry joint ticket
From Pattaya any hotel to Trat by taxi
From Pattaya any hotel to Koh Chang by taxi+ferry joint ticket
From Pattaya any hotel to Trat by taxi+ferry joint ticket
Pattaya to Trat destination reviews
How to get from Pattaya to Trat
When you want to get from Pattaya to Trat, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi+ferry ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 5,247. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 268.
How far is Pattaya from Trat?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Pattaya to Trat. Your trip will be a total of 187 miles (300 km). The flying distance is 122 miles (196 km).
How long does it take to get from Pattaya to Trat?
The travel time from Pattaya to Trat can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Pattaya to Trat?
The cost of the trip from Pattaya to Trat varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Phet Prasert (เพชรประเสริฐ): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 268 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi+ferry - a one-way taxi+ferry ticket can cost as much as THB 5,247.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Pattaya to Trat:
- Bus tickets - THB 268 to THB 268;
- charter+ferry price: THB 990 - THB 5,247. From Pattaya to Trat starting from 00:00 Pattaya Town until 07:30 Pattaya any hotel
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 3,100 to THB 5,100.
How many trips per day are there between Pattaya and Trat?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 3 by charter+ferry from Pattaya to Trat starting from 00:00 Pattaya Town until 07:30 Pattaya any hotel
- Buses start plying the route from 04:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 05:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Pattaya to Trat any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Pattaya to Trat is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Pattaya to Trat. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 3,100.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Pattaya to Trat
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Pattaya to Trat? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 974 decided to go for a bus.
- 23 decided to catch a taxi.
- 3 chosen charter+ferry