Pathein to Yangon
How to get from Pathein to Yangon
When you want to get from Pathein to Yangon, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi+bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi+Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 20,421. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a taxi+bus as a taxi+bus ticket costs as low as MMK 20,421.
How far is Pathein from Yangon?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Pathein to Yangon. Your trip will be a total of 249 miles (400 km). The flying distance is 101 miles (161 km).
How long does it take to get from Pathein to Yangon?
The travel time from Pathein to Yangon can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 8 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Pathein to Yangon?
The cost of the trip from Pathein to Yangon varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Asia Dragon: travelling by taxi+bus expect to pay as low as MMK 20,421 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi+Bus - a one-way taxi+Bus ticket can cost as much as MMK 20,421.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Pathein to Yangon:
- Bus tickets - MMK 14,975 to MMK 14,975;
- taxi+Bus price: MMK 20,421 - MMK 20,421. From Pathein to Yangon starting from 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel until 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel
- Bus+taxi price: MMK 20,796 - MMK 20,796. From Pathein to Yangon starting from 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel until 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel
How many trips per day are there between Pathein and Yangon?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 07:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by Bus+taxi from Pathein to Yangon starting from 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel until 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel
- 1 by taxi+Bus from Pathein to Yangon starting from 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel until 10:00 Chaungtha Beach any hotel
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Pathein to Yangon is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Pathein to Yangon
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Pathein to Yangon? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 50% chosen taxi+Bus
- 50% chosen Bus+taxi