From Shin Osaka to Yokohama by Trains
From Umeda Shin Osaka to Yokohama by Buses
From Hirakata Takatsuki Kadoma to Yokohama by Buses
From Ikoma Ikaruga to Yokohama by Buses
From Namba Tennoji to Yokohama by Buses
From Sakai KansaiAirport to Yokohama by Buses
From SenriChuo OsakaAirport Minoo to Yokohama by Buses
How to get from Osaka to Yokohama
When you want to get from Osaka to Yokohama, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 16,644. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 4,694.
How far is Osaka from Yokohama?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Osaka to Yokohama. Your trip will be a total of 366 miles (588 km). The flying distance is 288 miles (463 km).
How long does it take to get from Osaka to Yokohama?
The travel time from Osaka to Yokohama can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Osaka to Yokohama?
The cost of the trip from Osaka to Yokohama varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Chibamirai Kanko Bus KB4: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 4,694 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as JPY 16,644.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Osaka to Yokohama:
- Bus tickets - JPY 4,694 to JPY 12,474;
- Train tickets - JPY 16,644 to JPY 16,644;
How many trips per day are there between Osaka and Yokohama?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 59 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 15 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Osaka to Yokohama is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Osaka to Yokohama
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Osaka to Yokohama? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.
- users enjoyed a train ride.