From Namba Tennoji to Nagasaki by Buses
From SenriChuo OsakaAirport Minoo to Nagasaki by Buses
From Umeda Shin Osaka to Nagasaki by Buses
From Itami Airport to Nagasaki by Flights
How to get from Osaka to Nagasaki
When you want to get from Osaka to Nagasaki, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 40,338. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 5,492.
How far is Osaka from Nagasaki?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Osaka to Nagasaki. Your trip will be a total of 400 miles (642 km). The flying distance is 411 miles (661 km).
How long does it take to get from Osaka to Nagasaki?
The travel time from Osaka to Nagasaki can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Osaka to Nagasaki?
The cost of the trip from Osaka to Nagasaki varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Yutaka Kotsu UR3: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 5,492 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as JPY 40,338.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Osaka to Nagasaki:
- Bus tickets - JPY 5,492 to JPY 12,076;
- Plane tickets - JPY 38,763 to JPY 40,338;
How many trips per day are there between Osaka and Nagasaki?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 19:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:20. There are 11 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Osaka to Nagasaki depart during the day - there are approximately 7 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Osaka to Nagasaki. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 38,763.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Osaka to Nagasaki
All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines
Taking a bus from Osaka to Nagasaki is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Osaka to Nagasaki
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Osaka to Nagasaki? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.
- users took a plane.