Special icons you can find in results:
Instant - Instant confirmation Refundable - Cancelation possible (check rules)
From Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport by Flights
From Bagan Shwe Pyi to Yangon Airport by Buses
From Bagan to Yangon Airport by Trains
From Bagan Shwe Pyi to Yangon Airport by Taxis+Buses
Transport types between Nyaung U Airport and Yangon Airport
How to get from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport
When you want to get from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 196,871. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 18,048.
How far is Nyaung U Airport from Yangon Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport. Your trip will be a total of 544 miles (875 km). The flying distance is 308 miles (494 km).
How long does it take to get from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport?
The travel time from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 18 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport?
The cost of the trip from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Elite Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 18,048 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MMK 196,871.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport:
- Bus tickets - MMK 18,048 to MMK 34,291;
- charter+bus price: MMK 19,883 - MMK 31,584. From Bagan to Yangon starting from 08:00 Bagan Shwe Pyi until 21:00 Bagan Shwe Pyi
- Train tickets - MMK 25,568 to MMK 30,080;
- Plane tickets - MMK 158,083 to MMK 196,871;
How many trips per day are there between Nyaung U Airport and Yangon Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:30. There are 6 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Bagan to Yangon depart during the day - there are approximately 5 departures a day.
- 5 by charter+bus from Bagan to Yangon starting from 08:00 Bagan Shwe Pyi until 21:00 Bagan Shwe Pyi
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 2 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bagan to Yangon. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MMK 158,083.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bagan to Yangon
Air KBZ, Myanmar Airways Intl, Myanmar National Airlines
Taking a bus from Bagan to Yangon is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nyaung U Airport to Yangon Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 508 chosen charter+bus
- 347 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 130 decided to go for a bus.
- 15 users took a plane.