From Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay by flight
From Bagan to Mandalay by train
Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay destination reviews
How to get from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay
When you want to get from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 154,205. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as MMK 13,521.
How far is Nyaung U Airport from Mandalay?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay. Your trip will be a total of 249 miles (400 km). The flying distance is 94 miles (151 km).
How long does it take to get from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay?
The travel time from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay?
The cost of the trip from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Myanmar Railways (Myanmar Railways): travelling by train expect to pay as low as MMK 13,521 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MMK 154,205.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay:
- Train tickets - MMK 13,521 to MMK 19,530;
- charter+bus price: MMK 14,422 - MMK 14,422. From Bagan to Mandalay starting from 08:30 Bagan Shwe Pyi until 16:00 Bagan Shwe Pyi
- Plane tickets - MMK 92,540 to MMK 154,205;
How many trips per day are there between Nyaung U Airport and Mandalay?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bagan to Mandalay depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 3 by charter+bus from Bagan to Mandalay starting from 08:30 Bagan Shwe Pyi until 16:00 Bagan Shwe Pyi
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 2 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bagan to Mandalay. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MMK 92,540.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bagan to Mandalay
Air KBZ, Myanmar Airways Intl, Myanmar National Airlines
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nyaung U Airport to Mandalay? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users enjoyed a train ride.