From Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar by Buses
From Nyaung Shwe Bagan Minthar to Aung Mingalar by Buses
From Aye Tharyar Highway Bus to Aung Mingalar by Buses
From Heho Airport to Aung Mingalar by Flights
Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar destination reviews
How to get from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar
When you want to get from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 190,640. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 25,752.
How far is Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ from Aung Mingalar?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar. Your trip will be a total of 389 miles (625 km). The flying distance is 264 miles (424 km).
How long does it take to get from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar?
The travel time from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar?
The cost of the trip from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Mandalar Minn Express (Mandalar Minn Express): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 25,752 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MMK 190,640.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar:
- Bus tickets - MMK 25,752 to MMK 34,949;
- Plane tickets - MMK 144,665 to MMK 190,640;
How many trips per day are there between Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ and Aung Mingalar?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Inle Lake to Yangon depart during the day - there are approximately 34 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 18:30. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Inle Lake to Yangon. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MMK 144,665.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Inle Lake to Yangon
Air KBZ, Myanmar National Airlines
Taking a bus from Inle Lake to Yangon is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nyaung Shwe Odyssey JJ to Aung Mingalar? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 992 decided to go for a bus.
- 8 users took a plane.