Transportation from Narita Airport to Nagoya
How to get from Narita Airport to Nagoya
When you want to get from Narita Airport to Nagoya, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 270.63. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as USD 17.87.
How far is Narita Airport from Nagoya?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Narita Airport to Nagoya. Your trip will be a total of 268 miles (430 km). The flying distance is 255 miles (410 km).
How long does it take to get from Narita Airport to Nagoya?
The travel time from Narita Airport to Nagoya can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 9 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Narita Airport to Nagoya?
The cost of the trip from Narita Airport to Nagoya varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Chibamirai Kanko Bus KB4: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as USD 17.87 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as USD 270.63.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Narita Airport to Nagoya:
- Bus tickets - USD 17.87 to USD 55.93;
- Plane tickets - USD 100.79 to USD 270.63;
- Train tickets - USD 131.02 to USD 131.02;
How many trips per day are there between Narita Airport and Nagoya?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:50. There are 46 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 25 trains per day.
- Flights from Tokyo to Nagoya depart during the day - there are approximately 10 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Tokyo to Nagoya. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is USD 100.79.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Tokyo to Nagoya
All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines
Taking a bus from Tokyo to Nagoya is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Narita Airport to Nagoya
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Narita Airport to Nagoya? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 74% decided to go for a bus.
- 24% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 3% users took a plane.