How to get from Narita Airport to Macau
When you want to get from Narita Airport to Macau, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Flight+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 61,063. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight+ferry as a flight+ferry ticket costs as low as JPY 21,355.
How far is Narita Airport from Macau?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Narita Airport to Macau. Your trip will be a total of 166 miles (267 km). The flying distance is 2078 miles (3342 km).
How long does it take to get from Narita Airport to Macau?
The travel time from Narita Airport to Macau can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 6 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Narita Airport to Macau?
The cost of the trip from Narita Airport to Macau varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is HK Express, TurboJET (TurboJET): travelling by flight+ferry expect to pay as low as JPY 21,355 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as JPY 61,063.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Narita Airport to Macau:
- avia+ferry price: JPY 21,355 - JPY 21,355. From Tokyo to Macau starting from 06:35 Haneda Airport until 06:35 Haneda Airport
- Plane tickets - JPY 61,063 to JPY 61,063;
How many trips per day are there between Narita Airport and Macau?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Tokyo to Macau depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
- 2 by avia+ferry from Tokyo to Macau starting from 06:35 Haneda Airport until 06:35 Haneda Airport
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Tokyo to Macau. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 61,063.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Tokyo to Macau
The most popular transport from Narita Airport to Macau
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Narita Airport to Macau? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 chosen avia+ferry