From Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket by bus
How to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket
When you want to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 345. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 345.
How far is Nakhon Si Thammarat from Phuket?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket. Your trip will be a total of 156 miles (250 km). The flying distance is 116 miles (186 km).
How long does it take to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket?
The travel time from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 5 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket?
The cost of the trip from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Nakhonborrikarn (นครบริการขนส่ง): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 345 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 345.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket:
- Bus tickets - THB 345 to THB 345;
How many trips per day are there between Nakhon Si Thammarat and Phuket?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:40 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:00. There are 8 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Phuket? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.