From Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok by Buses
From Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok by Trains
From Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport to Bangkok by Flights
Passenger reviews out of total 2,466 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok
When you want to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 2,500. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 599.
How far is Nakhon Si Thammarat from Bangkok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok. Your trip will be a total of 503 miles (809 km). The flying distance is 370 miles (594 km).
How long does it take to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok?
The travel time from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 17 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok?
The cost of the trip from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Nakhon Si (นครศรีร่มเย็นทัวร์): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 599 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 2,500.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok:
- Bus tickets - THB 599 to THB 932;
- Train tickets - THB 818 to THB 1,722;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,549 to THB 2,500;
How many trips per day are there between Nakhon Si Thammarat and Bangkok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 13 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 18:35. There are 11 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 4 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,549.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย), Thai Lion Air
Taking a bus from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 988 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 9 users took a plane.
- 3 decided to go for a bus.