From Nakhon Sawan to Chonburi by bus
How to get from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya
When you want to get from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 366. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 366.
How far is Nakhon Sawan from Pattaya?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya. Your trip will be a total of 179 miles (288 km). The flying distance is 199 miles (319 km).
How long does it take to get from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya?
The travel time from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 6 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya?
The cost of the trip from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Phet Prasert (เพชรประเสริฐ): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 366 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 366.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya:
- Bus tickets - THB 366 to THB 366;
How many trips per day are there between Nakhon Sawan and Pattaya?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:25. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nakhon Sawan to Pattaya? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.