How to get from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai
When you want to get from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 1,359. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 1,041.
How far is Nakhon Ratchasima from Hat Yai?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai. Your trip will be a total of 544 miles (875 km). The flying distance is 541 miles (870 km).
How long does it take to get from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai?
The travel time from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 18 to 18 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai?
The cost of the trip from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Piya (ปิยะรุ่งเรืองทัวร์): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 1,041 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 1,359.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai:
- Bus tickets - THB 1,041 to THB 1,359;
How many trips per day are there between Nakhon Ratchasima and Hat Yai?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nakhon Ratchasima to Hat Yai? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.