Mumbai to Jodhpur by bus, train, flight from INR 868
From Mumbai to Jodhpur by Buses
From Mumbai Dadar to Jodhpur by Trains
From Bandra Terminus to Jodhpur by Trains
From Borivali to Jodhpur by Trains
From Vasai Road to Jodhpur by Trains
From Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport to Jodhpur by Flights
Mumbai to Jodhpur destination reviews
How to get from Mumbai to Jodhpur
When you want to get from Mumbai to Jodhpur, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about INR 10,423. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as INR 868.
How far is Mumbai from Jodhpur?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Mumbai to Jodhpur. Your trip will be a total of 586 miles (942 km). The flying distance is 501 miles (805 km).
How long does it take to get from Mumbai to Jodhpur?
The travel time from Mumbai to Jodhpur can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 19 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Mumbai to Jodhpur?
The cost of the trip from Mumbai to Jodhpur varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Indian Railways: travelling by train expect to pay as low as INR 868 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as INR 10,423.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Mumbai to Jodhpur:
- Train tickets - INR 868 to INR 3,483;
- Bus tickets - INR 2,310 to INR 3,526;
- Plane tickets - INR 7,513 to INR 10,423;
How many trips per day are there between Mumbai and Jodhpur?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 20 trains per day.
- Flights from Mumbai to Jodhpur depart during the day - there are approximately 6 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 19:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:25. There are 6 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Mumbai to Jodhpur. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is INR 7,513.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Mumbai to Jodhpur
Air India (Air India), Jet Airways (Jet Airways)
Taking a bus from Mumbai to Jodhpur is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Mumbai to Jodhpur
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Mumbai to Jodhpur? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 839 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 161 decided to go for a bus.