Minsk to Moscow by bus, flight from BYN 26.03
Special icons you can find in results:
Instant - Instant confirmation
From Minsk to Moscow by Buses
From Minsk National Airport to Moscow by Flights
Transport types between Minsk and Moscow
How to get from Minsk to Moscow
When you want to get from Minsk to Moscow, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about BYN 191.94. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as BYN 26.03.
How far is Minsk from Moscow?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Minsk to Moscow. Your trip will be a total of 342 miles (550 km). The flying distance is 720 miles (1158 km).
How long does it take to get from Minsk to Moscow?
The travel time from Minsk to Moscow can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Minsk to Moscow?
The cost of the trip from Minsk to Moscow varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Intercars: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as BYN 26.03 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as BYN 191.94.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Minsk to Moscow:
- Bus tickets - BYN 26.00 to BYN 26.00;
- Plane tickets - BYN 131.00 to BYN 192.00;
How many trips per day are there between Minsk and Moscow?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Minsk to Moscow depart during the day - there are approximately 14 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 19:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:30. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Minsk to Moscow. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is BYN 131.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Minsk to Moscow
Taking a bus from Minsk to Moscow is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Minsk to Moscow
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Minsk to Moscow? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.