From Suwannatee Chumphon to Bangkok by bus
From Chumphon Train Station to Bangkok by bus
From Chumphon Town to Bangkok by bus
From Chumphon to Bangkok by train
From Chumphon Airport to Don Mueang Airport by flight
From Chumphon Hotel Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi
From Chumphon Hotel Transfer to Don Mueang Airport by taxi
From Chumphon Hotel Transfer to Bangkok by taxi
From Matapon Pier to Bangkok by taxi
From Tung Makham to Bangkok by taxi
From Tung Makham to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi
From Tung Makham to Don Mueang Airport by taxi
From Pathiu to Bangkok by train
Matapon pier to Bangkok destination reviews
How to get from Matapon pier to Bangkok
When you want to get from Matapon pier to Bangkok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 11,550. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as THB 180.
How far is Matapon pier from Bangkok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Matapon pier to Bangkok. Your trip will be a total of 301 miles (484 km). The flying distance is 247 miles (397 km).
How long does it take to get from Matapon pier to Bangkok?
The travel time from Matapon pier to Bangkok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 10 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Matapon pier to Bangkok?
The cost of the trip from Matapon pier to Bangkok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is KP Tripadvisor (บริษัท เคพี ทริปแอดไวเซอร์ แอนด์ เซอร์วิส จำกัด): travelling by train expect to pay as low as THB 180 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 11,550.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Matapon pier to Bangkok:
- Train tickets - THB 180 to THB 1,444;
- Bus tickets - THB 403 to THB 500;
- Van price : THB 600 - THB 600;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,513 to THB 1,999;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 6,050 to THB 11,550.
How many trips per day are there between Matapon pier and Bangkok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 13 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 10:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:00. There are 6 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Chumphon to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- Vans from Chumphon to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Chumphon to Bangkok any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Chumphon to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,513.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Chumphon to Bangkok
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย)
Taking a bus from Chumphon to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Chumphon to Bangkok. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 6,050.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Chumphon to Bangkok. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Chumphon to Bangkok.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Matapon pier to Bangkok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Matapon pier to Bangkok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.