From EDSA Cubao to Masbate by bus
From Alabang Terminal to Masbate by bus
From Manila Airport to Bicol by flight
How to get from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista
When you want to get from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 8,386. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 1,159.
How far is Manila from San Jose de Buenavista?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista. Your trip will be a total of 596 miles (958 km). The flying distance is 253 miles (407 km).
How long does it take to get from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista?
The travel time from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 20 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista?
The cost of the trip from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Isarog Line: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 1,159 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 8,386.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista:
- Bus tickets - PHP 1,159 to PHP 2,659;
- Plane tickets - PHP 2,917 to PHP 8,386;
How many trips per day are there between Manila and San Jose de Buenavista?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 11:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 14:30. There are 20 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Manila to Masbate depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Manila to Masbate. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 2,917.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Manila to Masbate
Airphil Express, CebGo (CebGo)
Taking a bus from Manila to Masbate is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Manila to San Jose de Buenavista? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 984 decided to go for a bus.
- 16 users took a plane.