From Manila Farinas Transit to Laoag by Buses
From Manila Airport to Laoag by Flights
How to get from Manila to Laoag
When you want to get from Manila to Laoag, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 8,237. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 996.
How far is Manila from Laoag?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Manila to Laoag. Your trip will be a total of 373 miles (600 km). The flying distance is 252 miles (405 km).
How long does it take to get from Manila to Laoag?
The travel time from Manila to Laoag can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Manila to Laoag?
The cost of the trip from Manila to Laoag varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Farinas Trans (Fariñas Trans): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 996 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 8,237.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Manila to Laoag:
- Bus tickets - PHP 996 to PHP 1,170;
- Plane tickets - PHP 4,230 to PHP 8,237;
How many trips per day are there between Manila and Laoag?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 16 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Manila to Ilocos depart during the day - there are approximately 6 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Manila to Ilocos. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 4,230.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Manila to Ilocos
Airphil Express, Philippine Airlines
Taking a bus from Manila to Ilocos is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Manila to Laoag
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Manila to Laoag? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 985 decided to go for a bus.
- 15 users took a plane.