Manila to Batangas by bus, taxi
From City State Tower Hotel to Oriental Mindoro by bus+ferry joint ticket
From EDSA Cubao to Batangas by bus
From Manila Area any hotel to Batangas by taxi
From Manila Area any hotel to Quezon by taxi
From Manila Ninoy Aquino Airport to Batangas by taxi
From Manila Ninoy Aquino Airport to Quezon by taxi
Manila to Batangas destination reviews
How to get from Manila to Batangas
When you want to get from Manila to Batangas, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 5,996. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus+ferry as a bus+ferry ticket costs as low as PHP 992.
How far is Manila from Batangas?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Manila to Batangas. Your trip will be a total of 140 miles (225 km). The flying distance is 57 miles (91 km).
How long does it take to get from Manila to Batangas?
The travel time from Manila to Batangas can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Manila to Batangas?
The cost of the trip from Manila to Batangas varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is SiKat: travelling by bus+ferry expect to pay as low as PHP 992 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as PHP 5,996.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Manila to Batangas:
- bus+ferry price: PHP 992 - PHP 992. From Manila to Batangas starting from 08:00 City State Tower Hotel until 08:00 City State Tower Hotel
- Bus tickets - PHP 2,319 to PHP 2,319;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from PHP 4,456 to PHP 5,996.
How many trips per day are there between Manila and Batangas?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 10:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 10:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by bus+ferry from Manila to Batangas starting from 08:00 City State Tower Hotel until 08:00 City State Tower Hotel
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Manila to Batangas any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Manila to Batangas is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Manila to Batangas. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as PHP 4,456.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Manila to Batangas
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Manila to Batangas? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 750 decided to catch a taxi.
- 250 chosen bus+ferry