Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport
From Mandalay Airport to Bagan by flight
From Mandalay International Airport to Bagan by flight
From Mandalay Central to Bagan by train
Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport destination reviews
How to get from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport
When you want to get from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 109,189. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as MMK 13,536.
How far is Mandalay from Nyaung U Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport. Your trip will be a total of 249 miles (400 km). The flying distance is 94 miles (151 km).
How long does it take to get from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport?
The travel time from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport?
The cost of the trip from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Myanmar Railways (Myanmar Railways): travelling by train expect to pay as low as MMK 13,536 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MMK 109,189.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport:
- Train tickets - MMK 13,536 to MMK 19,552;
- charter+bus price: MMK 18,048 - MMK 18,048. From Mandalay to Bagan starting from 08:00 Mandalay OK until 17:00 Mandalay OK
- Plane tickets - MMK 101,989 to MMK 109,189;
How many trips per day are there between Mandalay and Nyaung U Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Mandalay to Bagan depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 3 by charter+bus from Mandalay to Bagan starting from 08:00 Mandalay OK until 17:00 Mandalay OK
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 2 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Mandalay to Bagan. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MMK 101,989.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Mandalay to Bagan
Air KBZ, Myanmar Airways Intl, Myanmar National Airlines
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Mandalay to Nyaung U Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 566 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 419 chosen charter+bus
- 15 users took a plane.