From Kywel Sel Kan to Naypyitaw by bus
How to get from Mandalay to Naypyitaw
When you want to get from Mandalay to Naypyitaw, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MMK 12,887. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MMK 11,046.
How far is Mandalay from Naypyitaw?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Mandalay to Naypyitaw. Your trip will be a total of 202 miles (325 km). The flying distance is 152 miles (243 km).
How long does it take to get from Mandalay to Naypyitaw?
The travel time from Mandalay to Naypyitaw can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 6 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Mandalay to Naypyitaw?
The cost of the trip from Mandalay to Naypyitaw varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Mandalar Minn Express (Mandalar Minn Express): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MMK 11,046 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MMK 12,887.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Mandalay to Naypyitaw:
- Bus tickets - MMK 11,046 to MMK 12,887;
How many trips per day are there between Mandalay and Naypyitaw?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:00. There are 6 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Mandalay to Naypyitaw is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Mandalay to Naypyitaw
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Mandalay to Naypyitaw? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.