From Lumut to Singapore by bus
How to get from Lumut to Singapore
When you want to get from Lumut to Singapore, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 102.00. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 67.32.
How far is Lumut from Singapore?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Lumut to Singapore. Your trip will be a total of 312 miles (502 km). The flying distance is 302 miles (485 km).
How long does it take to get from Lumut to Singapore?
The travel time from Lumut to Singapore can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 8 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Lumut to Singapore?
The cost of the trip from Lumut to Singapore varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is StarMart Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 67.32 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 102.00.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Lumut to Singapore:
- Bus tickets - MYR 67.00 to MYR 102.00;
- train price: MYR 94.00 - MYR 94.00. From Perak to Singapore starting from 09:12 Ipoh until 09:12 Ipoh
How many trips per day are there between Lumut and Singapore?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 26 available bus trips every day.
- 3 by train from Perak to Singapore starting from 09:12 Ipoh until 09:12 Ipoh
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Perak to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Lumut to Singapore
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Lumut to Singapore? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 995 chosen train
- 5 decided to go for a bus.