From Naluang Bus Station to Yunnan by flight
How to get from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station
When you want to get from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about LAK 2,634,359. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as LAK 688,499.
How far is Luang Prabang from Kunming southern bus station?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station. Your trip will be a total of 746 miles (1200 km). The flying distance is 334 miles (537 km).
How long does it take to get from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station?
The travel time from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 24 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station?
The cost of the trip from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Naluang (Naluang Bus Station): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as LAK 688,499 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as LAK 2,634,359.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station:
- Bus tickets - LAK 688,499 to LAK 688,499;
- Plane tickets - LAK 2,634,359 to LAK 2,634,359;
How many trips per day are there between Luang Prabang and Kunming southern bus station?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Luang Prabang to Yunnan depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 07:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Luang Prabang to Yunnan. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is LAK 2,634,359.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Luang Prabang to Yunnan
China Eastern Airlines
Taking a bus from Luang Prabang to Yunnan is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Luang Prabang to Kunming southern bus station? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.