Langkawi to Phuket by flight from MYR 163.87
From Langkawi Airport to Phuket by Flights
How to get from Langkawi to Phuket
When you want to get from Langkawi to Phuket, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Ferry+van+taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A ferry+van ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 510.33. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as MYR 163.87.
How far is Langkawi from Phuket?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Langkawi to Phuket. Your trip will be a total of 389 miles (625 km). The flying distance is 148 miles (237 km).
How long does it take to get from Langkawi to Phuket?
The travel time from Langkawi to Phuket can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Langkawi to Phuket?
The cost of the trip from Langkawi to Phuket varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Malindo Air: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as MYR 163.87 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a ferry+van - a one-way ferry+van ticket can cost as much as MYR 510.33.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Langkawi to Phuket:
- Plane tickets - MYR 164.00 to MYR 266.00;
- Ferry tickets - MYR 470.00 to MYR 470.00.
- ferry+van price: MYR 510.00 - MYR 510.00. From Langkawi to Phuket starting from 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina until 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina
- ferry+van+charter price: MYR 510.00 - MYR 510.00. From Langkawi to Phuket starting from 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina until 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina
How many trips per day are there between Langkawi and Phuket?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Langkawi to Phuket depart during the day - there are approximately 8 departures a day.
- 2 by ferry+van from Langkawi to Phuket starting from 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina until 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina
- Ferries leave from Langkawi for Phuket 1 times a day.
- 1 by ferry+van+charter from Langkawi to Phuket starting from 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina until 09:00 Telaga Harbour Marina
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Langkawi to Phuket. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 164.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Langkawi to Phuket
Travelling by ferry is one of the most scenic ways to get from Langkawi to Phuket as it combines transportation and sightseeing to some extent.
However, with these upsides in mind, you should still understand ferry travel is not for everyone. If you’re prone to seasickness it may be an unpleasant experience. As a rule, a ferry journey isn’t the cheapest way to travel During the high season ferry tickets might be hard to get, so you should always book in advance when possible.
Things to remember: ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions.
The most popular transport from Langkawi to Phuket
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Langkawi to Phuket? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 700 chosen ferry+van
- 700 users voted for a ferry ticket.
- 300 users took a plane.