From TBS Kuala Lumpur to Perlis by bus
From TBS Kuala Lumpur to Perlis by bus
From Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to Kedah by flight
From Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB) to Kedah by flight
How to get from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis
When you want to get from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 258.95. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 50.66.
How far is Kuala Lumpur from Kuala Perlis?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis. Your trip will be a total of 307 miles (493 km). The flying distance is 250 miles (402 km).
How long does it take to get from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis?
The travel time from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis?
The cost of the trip from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transnasional MY: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 50.66 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 258.95.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis:
- Bus tickets - MYR 51.00 to MYR 114.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 76.00 to MYR 113.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 86.00 to MYR 259.00;
How many trips per day are there between Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Perlis?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:59. There are 37 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Perlis depart during the day - there are approximately 18 departures a day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 10 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Perlis. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 86.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Perlis
AirAsia (AirAsia), Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Perlis is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 79% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 19% decided to go for a bus.
- 2% users took a plane.