From Kuala Lumpur Sentral to KLIA II by train
How to get from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II
When you want to get from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 50.62. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 16.80.
How far is Kuala Lumpur from KLIA II?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II. Your trip will be a total of 37 miles (58 km). The flying distance is 28 miles (45 km).
How long does it take to get from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II?
The travel time from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II?
The cost of the trip from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Aerobus: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 16.80 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as MYR 50.62.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II:
- Bus tickets - MYR 17.00 to MYR 17.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 51.00 to MYR 51.00;
How many trips per day are there between Kuala Lumpur and KLIA II?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 68 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 03:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:00. There are 12 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kuala Lumpur to KLIA II? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.