Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to Singapore Airport (SIN)
From Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport by Flights
Transport types between Kuala Lumpur Airport and Singapore Airport
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL) to Singapore Airport (SIN) destination reviews
How to get from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport
When you want to get from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 218.51. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as USD 16.06.
How far is Kuala Lumpur Airport from Singapore Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport. Your trip will be a total of 156 miles (250 km). The flying distance is 186 miles (298 km).
How long does it take to get from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport?
The travel time from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport?
The cost of the trip from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is StarMart Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as USD 16.06 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as USD 218.51.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport:
- Bus tickets - USD 15.99 to USD 15.99;
- Plane tickets - USD 18.61 to USD 218.56;
How many trips per day are there between Kuala Lumpur Airport and Singapore Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore depart during the day - there are approximately 74 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:10 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:20. There are 12 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is USD 18.61.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
AirAsia (AirAsia), Ethiopian Airlines, Jetstar Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, Scoot, Singapore Airlines
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 65% users took a plane.
- 35% decided to go for a bus.